Saturday 19 May 2012

New Weight Low, Exciting!

Weighed myself this morning after a really good and strict food day yesterday… I am at a new weight low! What!? I never thought I would lose more than my 110 lbs. Just didn’t seem like a reality. Especially since now I am working out and gaining muscle.

I was aware that at 5’6.5" I would probably need to get down to 137 lbs for my competition, lose another 20 lbs. But I didn’t really think my weight would drop this early, I just kindof figured my body had dropped what it could and that was that.

Well my surprise when I weighed myself this morning! I have to say, I have had a giant smile on all day. I haven’t seen that number go down in… well since February 6th. I hit consolidation at 154.8 lbs and hadn’t seen my weight go below 155 lbs since.

It fluctuated and went all the way up to 161 lbs, but mostly stayed between 156-160 lbs.

My weigh in this morning: 153.6 lbs! Whaaaaaat?

I’m pretty happy. I must be doing something right to have broken through this plateau, since I have been eating incredibly strictly for weeks now and with all the gym-time I am logging in.

Anyways.

Just wanted to share. I guess that means I’m up to… 111.2 lbs lost. XD Little successes.

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. LOL, you're definitely going to go lower! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome hun! WOOHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing, congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bу doing сompounԁ ρure grееn coffee bean extraсt
    reviewѕs, eνen men could pгоbаbly tаke аwaу
    a few ѕeconԁs. Thеse machines аnԁ equipment pгоvіde variοus pure gгeen coffee bean еxtract reѵiеwss for the
    average joe. A 14 foot ones fiгst.

    Also visit my weblοg: purecoffeegreenbean.com

    ReplyDelete