Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Prawns Dad, New Progress

If you will recall, a few posts ago I mentioned how Prawns father has been diagnosed with Diabetes. Thank you for all your e-mails and comments. The support and love Prawn and I both feel is really overwhelming.

It’s a scary thing to learn but I think now we have a better understanding of what is really happening.

Just for your information, he has been asking us questions about sugar, since we are the resident experts now. He has been making an effort, no more pop, he had chicken on the BBQ last night. Asking questions about Ketchup, sugar content, carbs. I am so happy.

I printed off a bunch of information for him from some of your messages and he read it all. I think he wants to fix this and I’m really excited. He doesn’t seem to want to go on Dukan, and we are not pushing, just trying to get him to change his habits little by little.

Will let you know more as he continues to progress. This is all very positive! Making an effort instead of just pushing the issues aside. We are all really thankful.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Have you mentioned Lipomachia's great results? I know he wouldn't want to go vegetarian, but that diet and exercise can turn things around quickly if he wants to make a real change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! That's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! He is lucky to have you guys around to help him on that.

    ReplyDelete